28 July 2010

Samoa Records in FamilySearch World Miscellaneous Collections

Talofa,

I came across some Samoan records in FamilySearch World Miscellaneous Collections for American Samoa and Samoa. American Samoa Births, 1534-1983, 970 records,  Samoa Marriages,1662-1945, 61 records
These are just suggestions to use when looking through these collections. I only entered "Samoa" in the "Birth" Location Box and hit "Enter". Then I used the "Category Filter" on the left side to narrow my search then choosing "Births & Marriages".
Another search  I used was only entering in "Samoa" in the "Death" Location Box and hit "Enter". Again using the filter and choosing "Births & Marriages".
Last search I used was putting "Samoa" in both Location Boxes of "Birth" and "Death" and hitting "Enter" and using the filter.
You may just have to play with the filter and see what results you get.
Below are the links to the pages.
World Miscellaneous Births and Baptisms, 1534-1983

World Miscellaneous Marriages, 1662-1945

No comments:

Post a Comment