29 March 2012

1940 US Census Hype!!!


So'o le fau.
To tie together two pieces of fau.
Proverb: To pursue a goal with untied effort

In just a few days the 1940 US Census will be released!! I've found the enumeration district in Los Angeles, California where I will be looking for one of my families. Archives.com made this easy to follow, cool infographic that shows you how to find your families in the 1940 US Census. Check it out!!
 I've used the Unified 1940 Census ED Finder on Stephen P. Morse, PhD  &  Joel D. Weintraub, PhD website that helped me find enumeration numbers for my families. It was quick and easy to use. 
Sign up and help!!! This is the link to the Training page for the 1940 US Census Community Project.


Quote taken from Sutter, Frederic Koehler. “The Day.” Amerika Sãmoa: An Anthropological Photo Essay. Honolulu: University of Hawaii, 1984. page 30. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment