18 June 2012

Family Tree Magazine highlights Samoan Genealogy Group


Family Tree Magazine highlights 
Samoan Genealogy Group, for 
"Top 40 International Blogs"





I’d like to thank Family Tree Magazine for highlighting the Samoan Genealogy Group on their, “Top 40 International Blogs”. I was very surprised and excited. 

My inspiration to start this blog and group came from my grandmother Mataniu. She shared her genealogy experiences that inspired me to start and build my own family history.  

My grandma helped me fill in my first pedigree chart. I was so excited to see all my ancestors. I began to ask her questions. She would tell me story after story, from then on I was hooked on genealogy!! 

She passed away in 1999. My genealogy research has grown from my first pedigree chart to folders, books, charts and more. 

I created this blog to share resources that have helped me in my Samoan genealogy research, that maybe it might help others in theirs or maybe even inspire someone to start their family history. 

Fa’afetai lava, thank you very much for visiting the Samoan Genealogy Group blog. 

Visit us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment