23 December 2012

Happy Blog Anniversary SGG

My grandma Mataniu shared family stories with me one day that sparked my interest in genealogy. Though she has done much work, there still is more to do. SGG was created because I wanted to collaborate with others stories, experiences, resources and more that help support Samoan genealogy research.



I posted my first blog Dec 23, 2009. I can't believe its been this long, sure doesn't seem like it to me. Just want to say a big "Thanks and Fa'afetai Lava" to Geneabloggers, Family Tree Magazine, 1940 US Census Community Project, Cyndi's List and those who have mentioned, followed, posted, tweeted, Pinterest  and Facebooked SGG these past years.


I got some plans in the winds for SGG for the coming year 2013. I am grateful for all the emails and posts from you folks that have had questions, shared resources and stories. I've learned from all of them and looking forward to learn more.

Sincerely, SGG






No comments:

Post a Comment