21 January 2013

Samoa Message Board

I shared a post on January 9, 2013 called, "Chinese in Western Samoa". I've had a few questions and inquiries about Chinese ancestors in Samoa. I wanted to go back and talk about that post. In the links that I shared one of them was a link to a message board. I spent some time on this message board. Lots of great



subjects on here. The 'Views' are a high number not the 'Replies'. Still yet, it is worth looking into the subjects. These subject posts contain information that may be useful for you.
Link to Message Board

If you have an genealogy inquiry, want to share a family history resource or tips that have helped you in your Samoan genealogy feel free to post it below in the comments or on the Samoan Genealogy Facebook. These things could greatly help others.

Visit the Samoan Genealogy Group on Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment