03 April 2013

One year ago - Release of the 1940 US Census



Has it been a year already since the 1940 US Census release? It sure doesn't feel like it to me. I was extremely excited for this release. My dad's family from Samoa were moving to Hawaii during this time.
I was curious to see how many relatives were staying with my dad's family and who else moved from Samoa to Hawaii. I have found most of them and have already shared this information with other family members.  Also, my mom's family was moving from Hawaii to California . I found most of them through Steve Morse Unified 1940 Census ED Finder.  I'm still searching through the 1940 US Census for my families. Got more to search and share.


http://samoangenealogygroup.blogspot.com/2012_03_01_archive.html


No comments:

Post a Comment