03 July 2013

Papers Past Website

I had found this website last week called Papers Past while researching one of my Samoan lines. Papers Past is a website that is provided and run by the National Library of New Zealand Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa.



In 2001, Papers Past was launched with 250,000 pages from New Zealand newspapers. The site was re-launched in 2007 and new titles have been added. Check the site often for updates.

Papers Past is based on New Zealand newspapers however I found Samoa references on this site. I'm still looking through the site and see what else that I can find.

Meanwhile, take a look at Papers Past site. Type in various searches. Try a surname, village or an event.
Share comments below about your experience on the Papers Past site.

No comments:

Post a Comment