22 November 2013

NANILAIE.INFO Website

I came across this blog called NANILAIE.INFO while searching for family history. The blog is maintained by Mike Foley with more then 40yrs as a writer/photographer. He shares a wide range of stories, photos and digital media about his home town Laie.


Here’s the breakdown of his website:


Since my father has been sick I've been looking over at his family history records and was curious about a man named Tautua Tanoa'i that has been mentioned in his history. I remember my dad telling me a few short stories about Tautua. I wanted to put a picture with the name. A search online I came across this blog called NANIELAIE.INFO that had a  photo of Tautua Tanoa'i.


 


NANILAIE.INFO mentions many other early Samoan families that came from Samoa to live in Laie some of their progenitors still live in Laie today. No tags on the blog so you gotta scroll and read. I've come across some old Laie pictures, stories, family histories and many more great photos.

Thanks for visiting the SGG Blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment